Updated: Jun 11
Are you looking for a supplier or distributor of Lee Kum Kee sauces in the Greater Manila Area and Cebu? MSCS PrimeGoods, Inc. is here to serve you!
MCS PrimeGoods, Inc. is an authorized distributor or supplier of Lee Kum Kee products, including but not limited to the following:
1. Lee Kum Kee Black Bean Garlic Sauce
2. Lee Kum Kee Char Siu Sauce
3. Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce (6 x 2.126kg)
4. Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce (12 x 368g)
5. Lee Kum Kee Chili Bean Sauce (Tobanjan) (12 x 368g)
6. Lee Kum Kee Chiu Style Chili Oil
7. Lee Kum Kee Fine Shrimp Sauce
8. Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (12 x 397g)
9. Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce (12 x 397g)
10. Lee Kum Kee Minced Garlic
11. Lee Kum Kee Plum Sauce (12 x 260g)
12. Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce (12 x 500ml)
13. Lee Kum Kee Premium (Light) Soy Sauce (6 x 1.75ml)
14. Lee Kum Kee Panda Oyster Sauce (6 x 2200g)
15. Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil (6 x 1750ml)
About the Supplier
MSCS PrimeGoods, Inc. (MSCS) is a distributor and sub-distributor of imported and local food, and other consumer goods in the Philippines. MSCS was established in May 2015 as a family-owned company.
MSCS distributes its wide range of products including LEE KUM KEE SAUCES initially in the Food Service such as restaurants, cafes, hotels, commissaries, canteens, schools, bakeshops, etc. The MSCS customers for different products in Greater Manila Area (GMA) include Vikings Buffet, Yakimix Eat-All-You-Can, Mary Grace Cafe, Contis Bakeshop and Restaurant, Manila Hotel, Discovery Suites Hotel, Fairmont Hotel, Tokyo-Tokyo, Coffee Project, Figaro Coffee, Pepper Lunch, Mama Lou's, Marco Polo Hotel, Cibo, Cafe France, Bag of Beans, and Antonio's Garden, among others.
On September 3, 2018, MSCS opens its first branch in Cebu to expand its market and distribution channel. The MSCS customers for different products in Cebu include Pages Holdings, Titay's, Waterfront Hotel & Casino, Harbour City, Dusit Hotels and Resorts, Rico's Lechon, Arbee's Bakeshop, and Sugbo Mercado, among others.
MSCS office address and Sales Department contact information are as follows:
About Lee Kum Kee
Lee Kum Kee International Holdings Ltd. (Chinese: 李錦記集團) is a Hong Kong-based food company which specialized in manufacturing oyster flavored sauce and a wide range of Chinese and Asian sauces. Founded by Lee Kum Sheung in 1888 in Nanshui, Canton (now Guangdong), Lee Kum Kee produces over 200 Chinese-style sauces, including soy sauce, hoisin sauce, XO sauce, one-step recipe sauce, chili sauce, cooking ingredients, and dipping sauce. The group also purchased London's landmark Walkie-Talkie skyscraper in July 2017 for £1.3bn, which was a record-breaking transaction for a single building in the UK.
The company is based in Hong Kong but its products are sold in over 100 countries worldwide