Updated: Nov 7
MSCS PrimeGoods, Inc. (MSCS) is a distributor or supplier of Alaska Milk products, including but not limited to the following:
1. Alaska Crema
2. Alaska Evaporada
3. Alaska Evaporated Filled Milk
4. Alaska Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk
5. Alaska Condensada
1. Alaska Crema (All-Purpose Cream) (36 x 250ml)
2. Alaska Crema Whipped Cream (12 x 250ml)
3. Alaska Crema-Asada (48 x 370ml)
1. Alaska Evaporada (48 x 370ml)
2. Alaska Evaporada (48 x 140ml)
Alaska Evaporated Milk
1. Alaska Evaporated Filled Milk (48 x 370ml)
2. Alaska Evaporated Filled Milk (36 x 250ml)
3. Alaska Evaporated Filled Milk (48 x 154ml)
Alaska Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk
1. Alaska Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk (48 x 300ml)
2. Alaska Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk (36 x 250ml)
3. Alaska Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk (48 x 168ml)
1. Alaska Condensada (48 x 300ml)
2. Alaska Condensada (easy open) (48 x 300ml)
3. Alaska Condensada (36 x 250ml)
4. Alaska Condensada (48 x 168ml)
About the Supplier
MSCS PrimeGoods, Inc. is a distributor and sub-distributor of imported and local food and other consumer goods in the Philippines. MSCS was established in May 2015 as a family-owned company.
MSCS distributes its products including ALASKA MILK products initially in the Food Service such as restaurants, cafes, hotels, commissaries, canteens, schools, bakeshops, etc. The MSCS customers for different products in Greater Manila Area (GMA) include Vikings Buffet, Yakimix Eat-All-You-Can, Mary Grace Cafe, Contis Bakeshop and Restaurant, Manila Hotel, Discovery Suites Hotel, Fairmont Hotel, Tokyo-Tokyo, Coffee Project, Figaro Coffee, Pepper Lunch, Mama Lou's, Marco Polo Hotel, Cibo, Cafe France, Bag of Beans, and Antonio's Garden, among others.
On September 3, 2018, MSCS opens its first branch in Cebu to expand its market and distribution channel. The MSCS customers for different products in Cebu include Pages Holdings, Titay's, Waterfront Hotel & Casino, Harbour City, Dusit Hotels and Resorts, Rico's Lechon, Arbee's Bakeshop, and Sugbo Mercado, among others.
MSCS office address and Sales Department contact information are as follows:
About the Alaska Milk
Alaska Milk Corporation (AMC) is a manufacturer of milk products in the Philippines. Its products are sold under the Alaska brand. In 2012, FrieslandCampina acquired majority control of AMC from the Uytengsu family. On November 5, 2012, AMC was delisted from the PSE after FrieslandCampina completed its tender offering for 98.1% ownership of AMC. Prior to this, FrieslandCampina held an 8.1% interest in AMC. Wilfred Steven Uytengsu Jr. remains as President and CEO. (Source: Wikipedia)
Are you looking for a supplier the Alaska Milk? MSCS PrimeGoods, Inc. is here for you!