Clara Ole Sauces, Syrups, Fruit Jams, & Marinades Supplier
Updated: Mar 28
Are you looking for a supplier or distributor of Clara Ole Sauces, Fruit Jams, Syrups, and marinades in the Greater Manila Area and Cebu, Philippines? MSCS PrimeGoods, Inc. is here for you!
MSCS PrimeGoods, Inc. is a distributor or supplier of Clara Ole products as follows: CLARA OLE SAUCES
1. Clara Ole CHEESY PESTO Pasta Sauce (180g)
2. Clara Ole CHUNKY TOMATO w/ BASIL Pasta Sauce (18 x 1kg)
3. Clara Ole ITALIAN STYLE Pasta Sauce (18 x 1kg)
4. Clara Ole THREE CHEESE Pasta Sauce (18 x 1kg)
5. Clara Ole TOMATO Sauce (18 x 1kg)
6. Clara Ole TOMATO Sauce (8 x 2kg)
CLARA OLE FRUIT JAMS
7. Clara Ole BLUEBERRY Jam (24 x 320g)
8. Clara Ole GUAVA Jam (24 x 320g)
9. Clara Ole MANGO Jam (24 x 320g)
10. Clara Ole MANGO PINE Jam (24 x 320g)
11. Clara Ole ORANGE MARMALADE Jam (24 x 320g)
12. Clara Ole PINEAPPLE Jam (24 x 320g)
13. Clara Ole STRAWBERRY Jam (24 x 320g)
CLARA OLE SYRUPS
14. Clara Ole Truly Fruity GROOVY STRAWBERRY Syrup (12 x 355ml)
15. Clara Ole CHOCO Syrup (12 x 355g)
16. Clara Ole MAPLE PANCAKE Syrup (12 x 355ml)
17. Clara Ole PANCAKE Syrup Original (12 x 355ml)
18. Clara Ole MARASCHINO CHERRIES (12 x 1050g)
CLARA OLE MARINADE
19. Clara Ole INASAL Barbeque Marinade (24 x 225g)
20. Clara Ole HICKORY Barbeque Marinade (24 x 225g)
21. Clara Ole KOREAN Barbeque Marinade (24 x 225g)
22. Clara HONEY MUSTARD Barbeque Marinade (24 x 225g)
About the Supplier
MSCS PrimeGoods, Inc. (MSCS) is a distributor and sub-distributor of imported and local food, and other consumer goods in the Philippines. MSCS was established in May 2015 as a family-owned company.
MSCS distributes its products including CLARA OLE Sauces, Jams, and Syrups, & Marinades initially in the Food Service such as restaurants, cafes, hotels, commissaries, canteens, schools, bakeshops, etc. The MSCS customers for different products in Greater Manila Area (GMA) include Yakimix Eat-All-You-Can, Six Doors BBQ Buffet, Mary Grace Cafe, Contis Bakeshop and Restaurant, Manila Hotel, Discovery Suites Hotel, Fairmont Hotel, Tokyo-Tokyo, Coffee Project, Figaro Coffee, Pepper Lunch, Mama Lou's, Marco Polo Hotel, Cibo, Cafe France, Bag of Beans, and Antonio's Garden, among others.
On September 3, 2018, MSCS opens its first branch in Cebu to expand its market and distribution channel. The MSCS customers for different products in Cebu include Pages Holdings, Ong Kin King, Dusit Thani Hotel, Fat Dois, UCC Coffee, Bigby's Cafe, Angel's Pizza, and Chika-an sa Cebu Restaurant, among others.
In March 2023, MSCS directly serves our customers in Dumaguete City, Bacolod City, and nearby places through our MSCS Cebu office.
MSCS Sales Department contact information are as follows:
About Clara Ole
Clara Ole is named in honor of Clara, the wife of Mr. Ruben Sysu, who is the founder of Sysu Internationatl, Inc. Ole is a Spanish word that connotes celebration, good cheer and thanksgiving. The brand Clara Ole calls to mind the spirit and passion of Spain and hopes to make every meal a sumptuous celebration. The brand started with the production of jams and preserves (e.g., nata de coco, kaong, etc.) in 1987. However, in 1997, Clara Ole discontinued its preserves due to stiff competition from the backyard industries. Clara Ole Jam and Jelly flavors were also streamlined.
In 2001, Clara Ole launched its Tomato Sauce and Spaghetti Sauce line (Sweet Syle and Italian Style) in stand-up pouch. From then on, the brand was able to come-up with several variants and SKUs for its tomato-based sauce products. In 2003, Clara Ole presented two new Spaghetti Sauce variants namely Three-Cheese and Mushroom. It was also in 2003 when the Marinade category was introduced in the market. It