Updated: Sep 25
MSCS PrimeGoods, Inc. (MSCS) is a distributor or supplier of Del Monte products, including but limited to the following:
Del Monte (DM) Culinary:
1. Del Monte Tomato Sauce (115g, 200g, 1kg)
2. Del Monte Tomato Sauce - Filipino Style (90g, 250g, 560g, 1kg)
3. Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce - Italian Style (250g, 560g, 1kg)
4. Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce - Sweet Style (250g, 560g, 1kg)
5. Del Monte Tomato Paste (70g, 1kg)
6. Del Monte Orig Blend Ketchup (20 oz, 1kg, 3kg)
7. Del Monte Blend Ketchup (20 oz, 1kg, 3kg)
8. Del Monte Chili Ketchup
9. Del Monte Sweet Chili Sauce
10. Del Monte Quick & Easy BBQ Marinade
11. Del Monte Red Cane Vinegar
12. Many more...
Del Monte (DM) Beverages:
1. Del Monte 100% Pineapple Juice w/ ACE (202 ml, 2T, 460z)
2. Del Monte 100% Pineapple Juice Heart Smart (202 ml)
3. Del Monte Fiber Enrich 100% Pineapple Juice
4. Del Monte Sweeten Pineapple Juice
5. Del Monte Sweetened Mango Juice
6. Del Monte Four Season Juice
7. Del Monte Pineapple Orange
8. Del Monte Sweetened Orange Juice
9. Del Monte FOUR Season Juice Drinks in Tetra
10. Del Monte Sweetened Pineapple Juice in Tetra
11. Del Monte Pineapple Orange in Tetra
12. Del Monte Fiber Enrich 100% Pineapple Juice in Tetra
13. Del Monte Pineapple Blueberry in Tetra
14. Del Monte Pineapple Strawberry in Tetra
15. Tipco Del Monte - Brocolli
16. Tipco Del Monte - Canberries
17. Tipco Del Monte - Mixed Vegetables
18. Del Monte Fit 'n Right with ACE
19. Del Monte Fit 'n Right Active
20. Del Monte Juice & Chews
21. Many more...
Del Monte (DM) Fruits:
1. Del Monte Pineapple Sliced High Syrup
2. Del Monte Pineapple Chunks with High Syrup
3. Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits in High Syrup
4. Del Monte Pineapple Crushed in High Syrup
5. Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail High Syrup
6. Today's Mixed Fruit Stock
7. Many more...
S & W Products
1. S&W Cream Style Corn
2. S&W Whole Kernel Corn
3. S&W Orchard Fruit Cocktail w/ Heavy Syrup
1. Pure Olive Oil (250ml, 500ml, 1L)
2. Extra-virgin Olive Oil (250ml, 500ml, 1L)
3. Other Contadina products such as Pasta, Canned Tomatoes, and Pasta Sauces are also available upon request.
About the Supplier
MSCS PrimeGoods, Inc., is a distributor and sub-distributor of imported and local food, and other consumer goods in the Philippines. MSCS was established in May 2015 as a family-owned company.
MSCS distributes its products including DEL MONTE products initially in the Food Service such as restaurants, cafes, hotels, commissaries, canteens, schools, bakeshops, etc. The MSCS customers for different products in Greater Manila Area (GMA) include Vikings Buffet, Yakimix Eat-All-You-Can, Mary Grace Cafe, Contis Bakeshop and Restaurant, Manila Hotel, Discovery Suites Hotel, Fairmont Hotel, Tokyo-Tokyo, Coffee Project, Figaro Coffee, Pepper Lunch, Mama Lou's, Marco Polo Hotel, Cibo, Cafe France, Bag of Beans, and Antonio's Garden, among others.
On September 3, 2018, MSCS opens its first branch in Cebu to expand its market and distribution channel. The MSCS customers for different products in Cebu include Pages Holdings, Titay's, Waterfront Hotel & Casino, Harbour City, Dusit Hotels and Resorts, Rico's Lechon, Arbee's Bakeshop, and Sugbo Mercado, among others.
MSCS office address and Sales Department contact information are as follows:
About Del Monte Philippines
In 1999, Del Monte Pacific Limited (DMPL) is incorporated as parent company of Del Monte Philippines, Inc. DMPL own brands include Del Monte, S&W, and Contadina, among others. In 2006, Nutri Asia Pacific Limited acquired 85% of DMPL.
Del Monte Philippines is a leading manufacturer of food and beverages. It operates the largest integrated pineapple operation in the world, growing pineapples across 20,000 hectares in Bukidnon and Misamis Oriental. It accounts for about a tenth of the world's annual production of processed pineapple products.
Over 90 percent of its employees work in Mindanao while teams managing sales, marketing, finance, logistics, product development, and other support operations are based in Metro Manila. (Source: lifegetsbetter.ph)
The Del Monte® name has been synonymous with premium foods since its debut in 1886. For generations, our company has proudly earned our reputation with a series of innovations and a singular dedication to quality. Today that commitment to quality is deeply embedded in our culture. At Del Monte, we will always strive to cultivate the best wholesome vegetables, fruits, and tomatoes to help you and your family live a life full of vitality and enjoyment. (Source: delmonte.com)
Founded in 1896 by three California grocery wholesalers - Samuel Sussman, Gustav Wormser and Samuel Wormser, S&W has grown from a simple idea to become a name known worldwide for quality and taste. From packaged fruits, vegetables, tomatoes and beans to sauces, S&W has been a part of great meals for generations, bringing healthy and nutritious food to millions of homes. (Source: delmonte.com)
Contadina, a brand name known to American families for 100 years, began as a result of the German blockade in 1914. Finding themselves short of imported tomato supplies, three enterprising Italian immigrant families seized the opportunity and began producing tomato paste in White Plains, New York.
In 1916, a member of one of these families discovered that the good soil and dependable climate of California made it better than Italy's Parma Valley and the Naples peninsula for growing tomatoes.
Contadina symbolises the care and quality over many generations in making savoury dishes, whose tradition of excellence is carried on in Contadina packaged tomato products which include Crushed, Diced and Stewed Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Puree and Sauce, Pizza Sauce, Bread Crumbs and Sweet & Sour Sauce. (Source: delmonte.com)