Updated: Sep 25
MSCS PrimeGoods, Inc. (MSCS) is a distributor or supplier of Knorr products, as follows:
1. Knorr AROMAT (10 x 1kg)
2. Knorr BARBEQUE SAUCE (6 x 1.5kg)
3. Knorr BEEF BROTH BASE (6 x 1.5kg)
4. Knorr BEEF CUBES (8 x 600g)
5. Knorr BEEF SEASONING POWDER (10 x 1kg)
6. Knorr CHEESE SAUCE MIX (6 x 750g)
7. Knorr CHICKEN BROTH BASE (6 x 1.5kg)
8. Knorr CHICKEN CUBES (8 x 600g)
9. Knorr CHICKEN POWDER (6 x 1kg)
10. Knorr CREAM OF MUSHROOM (6 x 1kg)
11. Knorr DEMI GLACE (6 x 1kg)
12. Knorr GOLDEN SALTED EGG POWDER (6 x 800g)
13. Knorr GRAVY MIX (6 x 550g)
14. Knorr LIME POWDER (12 x 400g)
15. Knorr MASHED POTATO MIX (1 x 2kg)
16. Knorr OYSTER SAUCE (4 x 3.6kg)
17. Knorr PORK BROTH BASE (6 x 1.5kg)
18. Knorr PORK CUBES (8 x 600g)
19. Knorr ROSTIP CHICKEN POWDER (10 x 1kg)
20. Knorr SHRIMP POWDER (10 x 1kg)
21. Knorr SINIGANG SA SAMPALOK BROTH (6 x 800g)
22. Knorr SOY LIQUID SEASONING ORIG (24 x 120ml)
23. Knorr SOY LIQUID SEASONING ORIG FS (4 x 3.8L)
24. Knorr SOY LIQUID SEASONING ORIG FS (12 x 1L)
25. Knorr TERIYAKI SAUCE (6 x 1.5kg)
26. Knorr WHITE SAUCE (6 x 850g)
About the Supplier
MSCS PrimeGoods, Inc. (MSCS), is a distributor and sub-distributor of imported and local food, and other consumer goods in the Philippines. MSCS was established in May 2015 as a family-owned company.
MSCS distributes its wide range of products including KNORR products initially in the Food Service such as restaurants, cafes, hotels, commissaries, canteens, schools, bakeshops, etc. The MSCS customers for different products in Greater Manila Area (GMA) include Vikings Buffet, Yakimix Eat-All-You-Can, Mary Grace Cafe, Contis Bakeshop and Restaurant, Manila Hotel, Discovery Suites Hotel, Fairmont Hotel, Tokyo-Tokyo, Coffee Project, Figaro Coffee, Pepper Lunch, Mama Lou's, Marco Polo Hotel, Cibo, Cafe France, Bag of Beans, and Antonio's Garden, among others.
On September 3, 2018, MSCS opens its first branch in Cebu to expand its market and distribution channel. The MSCS customers for different products in Cebu include Pages Holdings, Titay's, Waterfront Hotel & Casino, Harbour City, Dusit Hotels and Resorts, Rico's Lechon, Arbee's Bakeshop, and Sugbo Mercado, among others.
MSCS office address and Sales Department contact information are as follows:
The history of Knorr® is a story of passion, exploration and food innovation.
High quality is our food philosophy – one that’s been years in the making. Our story starts back in 1838, when Carl Heinrich Knorr opened the first Knorr® kitchen in Heilbronn, Germany, supplying chicory to the coffee industry.
He began to experiment with drying vegetables and seasonings, to preserve nutrition and flavour, which led to the launch of the first Knorr® dried soups across Continental Europe in 1873. This breakthrough ushered in a string of advancements, from the introduction of the nutritious ‘Erbswurst’, or pea soup, in 1889, to our pioneering Knorr® European sauce mix in 1908.
In 1912 we unveiled something really exciting; the first Knorr® Bouillon cube (bouillon is French for broth) which later became known as the Knorr® Stock Cube. Now families could enjoy delicious dishes at home without the need to make stock from scratch. This humble little product proved a hit.
Carl Heinrich’s passion and innovation lives on through our Knorr® Chefs and today Knorr® products are available around the world. In fact, Knorr® products are now enjoyed by 320 million people every day and still carry the iconic signature of Carl Heinrich Knorr, with whom it all began.
Today our kitchens are playgrounds to hundreds of real chefs – passionate experts working together to hone recipes that help you serve up tasty meals time and again. We pride ourselves on a genuine understanding of local flavours, providing great tasting favourites and helping you sample authentic cuisine from other cultures.
Throughout the 80’s the innovations kept coming, starting with a Stock Cube especially for our Scottish consumers – Mutton – and quickly followed with the national launch of a number of new products including Knorr Gravy Cubes, Marinade Mixes and Pasta Sauces. The latter of these celebrates the best of European co-operation having been developed in Britain, using materials from Heilbronn, Germany, and incorporated at Paisley into famous Italian recipes. Source:(https://www.knorr.com/uk/a-world-of-flavour/about-us/our-history.html#!)
Knorr Liquid Seasoning
Knorr Liquid Seasoning has the distinct Flavour that elevates the taste of your marinades.
- The preferred liquid seasoning of chefs for 40 years.
- Consistent taste, all the time - Achieve consistent taste across different dishes and batch preparations.
- The secret to a perfect dish - Whether used as a marinade, seasoning or top up, Knorr Liquid Seasoning will give your dishes a distinct, well-rounded flavour.
Water, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glucose, Iodized Salt, Flavour Enhancer (Msg), Sugar, Colour (Caramel), Food Acid ( Citric), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Knorr Aromat Seasoning
Knorr Aromat Seasoning is a finely balanced blend of herbs and spices, carefully selected to bring out the best in your cooking. It's incredibly versatile - you can use it just like salt and pepper, either whilst cooking or at the table as a condiment. For seasoning with a difference, try mixing with finely chopped rosemary, thyme leaves, sea salt and a splash of olive oil.
Knorr Barbeque Sauce
Delivers bbq taste to your dishes.
- Made with real beef
- Versatile and ready-to-use
- Delivering that consistent sweet-salty taste
Water, Sugar, Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Tomato Sauce, Garlic, Cornstarch, Spices, Iodized Salt, Thickener (Locust Bean Gum), Food Acid (Citric), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate).
Iodized Salt, Flavor Enhancers (MSG, Ribonucleotide), Palm Fat, Nature Identical Flavors, Beef (Fat and Meat), Cornstarch, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Spices, Color (Caramel), Egg Powder, Food Acid (Citric)
Knorr Beef Cubes
Made with real beef that has already simmered for a long time, Knorr Beef Cubes will definitely add delicious beef "linamnam" to your dishes.